Looking for a professional teeth cleaning in St. Pete Beach, FL? Although proper at-home dental care is an essential part of optimal oral health, patients often miss certain areas and have plaque and tartar buildup. Our dental cleanings in St. Petersburg can be an effective way to ensure your gums and teeth are thoroughly cleaned of bacteria, plaque, and tartar. This can help prevent gum disease, dental decay, and costly dental interventions and help keep your teeth and gums in good health.
Professional Teeth Cleaning Benefits
- Remove hidden plaque and tartar. Even though most patients practice proper dental care techniques, there are often areas they miss where bacteria, plaque, and tartar can build up. Your St. Pete beach dentist can use specialized dental tools thoroughly clean teeth, reducing your risk of gum disease, decay, and cavities.
- Improve breath. Food particles, bacteria, and plaque can all contribute to chronic bad breath. When your teeth are thoroughly cleaned, it can eliminate these odor-causing factors.
- Brightens smile. During your routine teeth cleaning in St. Pete Beach, we can often remove surface stains from teeth, resulting in a brighter, whiter and healthier smile.
ST. PETE BEACH DENTAL CLEANING
- Dental Cleaning – Using specialized dental tools we will then thoroughly remove any debris, plaque, and tartar from your teeth and gum line. Once your smile has been thoroughly cleaned, your teeth will be polished and rinsed.
- Dental Examination – After your routine teeth cleaning, we will perform a thorough examination of your teeth, gums and overall oral health to check for any dental risk factors such as cavities, inflammation, infection and even oral cancer.
- Fluoride Treatment – The final step is fluoride treatment, which is a natural mineral that has been proven to help strengthen teeth and protect them from decay. It is painted onto the teeth and dries very quickly, allowing you to continue with your day.