Searching for a new pediatric dentist in St. Pete Beach, FL? At Dental Arts our St. Petersburg pediatric dentist dedicated to providing exceptional dental services to patients of any age. Our specially designed pediatric dental care is perfect for children from infancy to adulthood. Looking for pediatric dentistry in St. Petersburg, FL? Contact us today!
Pediatric Dental Treatment Benefits
- Prevent dental complications. From the moment your child gets their first tooth, you should be trying to prevent dental complications. Starting professional dental treatments at an early age allows us to prevent decay, infection, and disease later in life. It also allows us to monitor their dental health as they age and provide any treatments that may be necessary.
- Learn proper dental care habits. The children’s dentists at Dental Arts in St. Pete Beach can help educate your children about proper dental care and bad habits to prevent dental issues later in life. We also provide information to parents about bad habits such as pacifiers and thumb sucking.
- Prevent dental anxiety. Patients that start professional dental treatments at an early age are less likely to form dental anxiety or phobias later in life. We can show your children that the dentist can be a fun and welcoming place.
Pediatric Dentistry in St. Pete Beach, FL
Your child’s first visit to our St. Pete Beach pediatric dentistry office should occur when the first tooth erupts (around six months of age) and no later than age one. During their first St. Petersburg pediatric dentistry visit, we will provide their first routine dental examination, allowing us to make sure everything looks good. During their first visit we will:
- Examine your child’s teeth, gums, and overall oral health.
- Provide a dental cleaning if necessary.
- If fluoride treatment is requested, fluoride will be applied to their teeth.
- We will educate you and your child about proper dental care.
- We will educate you about any habits or dietary choices that could compromise your child’s dental health.