Orthodontist in St. Petersburg, FL
Does your smile suffer from crooked, crowded, misaligned or oddly spaced teeth? Looking for an orthodontist in St. Pete Beach, FL? With orthodontic treatment from Dental Arts in St. Pete Beach, you can! Orthodontic treatments are used when a patient is looking to improve the appearance and function of their smile by correcting imperfections such as gaps, crooked teeth or even bite issues. Ready to fix your smile? Contact our St. Pete Beach orthodontist today!
Benefits of Orthodontic Treatment
- Better looking smile. Many patients interested in orthodontics have crooked, misaligned and even overcrowded teeth. Orthodontic treatment can help correct these issues, leaving patients with a more appealing smile.
- Improved dental function. Having straight teeth isn’t only beneficial for your appearance, it can also help with a patient’s ability to speak, bite and even chew properly.
- Healthier teeth. Straight, properly aligned teeth can also make dental care a lot easier, resulting in a healthier more beautiful looking smile.
ST. PETE BEACH ORTHODONTIC TREATMENTS
For many years, traditional metal braces were pretty much the only orthodontic treatment in St. Petersburg available for correcting a smile. However, with advancements in orthodontics newer methods have become available, which include:
- Invisalign / Clear Braces
- Clear Ceramic Braces
- Lingual Braces
Depending on your specific situation, budget and ultimate smile goals, your St. Pete Beach orthodontist can help decide which option is best for you.
Dental Arts St. Pete Beach Orthodontic Care
- Creating your treatment plan. Depending upon your oral health, situation and ultimate goals our orthodontist in St. Petersburg can help decide which orthodontic treatment is best for you and create a thorough orthodontic treatment plan that will map out exactly how your teeth will be corrected.
- Beginning your orthodontic treatment. Once we’ve decided upon a treatment option and created your treatment plan, we will begin the treatment process. Depending on the type of orthodontic treatment selected, your braces may be placed same day or aligners may have to be made.
- Post-treatment. Once you’ve finished your orthodontic treatment, a retainer will need to be worn to keep your new smile in the position you desire. We will discuss how often you should be wearing it and how long treatment will last.