Do you suffer from crooked, misaligned or overcrowded teeth? Looking for Invisalign in St. Pete Beach, FL? Invisalign is a newer orthodontic treatment which uses clear aligners to straighten teeth. These clear aligners are custom-made to fit comfortably and effectively correct your smile. Ready to get your clear braces in St. Petersburg?
Benefits of Invisalign Clear Braces
- Nearly undetectable. Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign uses clear aligners which have been designed to be virtually invisible to the eye.
- Removable. Invisalign clear braces can be easily removed while eating, drinking or cleaning your smile. They, however, must be worn for at least 22 hours a day during your treatment.
- Comfortable to wear. With Invisalign clear braces, there are no wires, brackets or rubber bands, just custom-crafted clear aligners designed to comfortably fit in your mouth while correcting your smile.
- Quicker treatment. In comparison to traditional metal braces, Invisalign has much quicker treatment periods (typically 9-15 months) and often have less orthodontic visits during treatment.
Our St. Pete Beach, FL Invisalign Treatment
- Designing your treatment plan. Once your dentist has determined that you are a candidate for Invisalign we will begin creating your orthodontic treatment plan. We will map how we want your teeth to move with each aligner to reach your ultimate goal.
- Creating your custom aligners. Based on your treatment plan, a set of custom clear aligners will be created for each step of treatment.
- The road to straighter teeth. Once your clear aligners have been made, your treatment can begin. Your dentist will discuss how often you should be changing your aligners, proper Invisalign care and any follow-up appointments necessary.