Invisalign Braces near You in St. Pete Beach
Do you suffer from crooked, misaligned, or overcrowded teeth? Looking for Invisalign braces near you in St. Pete Beach, FL? Invisalign is a newer orthodontic treatment that uses clear aligners to straighten teeth. These clear aligners are custom-made to fit comfortably and effectively correct your smile. Ready to get your clear braces in St. Pete Beach, 33706?
BENEFITS OF INVISALIGN CLEAR BRACES
- Nearly undetectable. Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign uses clear aligners, which have been designed to be virtually invisible to the eye.
- Removable. Invisalign clear braces can be easily removed while eating, drinking, or cleaning your smile. They, however, must be worn for at least 22 hours a day during your treatment.
- Comfortable to wear. There are no wires, brackets, or rubber bands with Invisalign clear braces, just custom-crafted clear aligners designed to fit in your mouth while correcting your smile comfortably.
- Quicker treatment. In comparison to traditional metal braces, Invisalign has much quicker treatment periods (typically 9-15 months) and often has fewer orthodontic visits during treatment.
OUR ST. PETE BEACH, FL INVISALIGN TREATMENT
- Designing your treatment plan. Once your dentist has determined that you are a candidate for Invisalign, we will begin creating your orthodontic treatment plan. We will map how we want your teeth to move with each aligner to reach your ultimate goal.
- Creating your custom aligners. An endodontist near you will create a set of custom clear aligners for each treatment step based on your treatment plan.
- The road to straighter teeth. Once your clear aligners have been made, your treatment can begin. Your dentist will discuss how often you should be changing your aligners, proper Invisalign care, and any follow-up appointments necessary.