Do you suffer from crooked, misaligned or overcrowded teeth? Interested in fast braces in St. Pete Beach, FL? Fast braces are a state-of-the-art orthodontic treatment that is designed to correct teeth in a much shorter period than traditional braces.
Using specialized triangular brackets and flexible wire, fast braces can immediately begin to move the entire tooth (even the root) from the start of treatment. Traditional braces move the crown and root of the tooth separately resulting in longer treatment. Ready to get your fastbraces in St. Petersburg, FL?
ST. PETERSBURG FAST BRACES BENEFITS
- Get results, quicker. As the name suggests, fast braces are capable of correcting teeth spacing and alignment issues in a few months. Traditional braces and even Invisalign can often take 12+ months depending on the condition of your smile.
- More comfortable. Our St. Pete Beach fast braces have been known to cause less discomfort and pain in comparison to traditional braces which require frequent tightening and adjustments.
- Less retainer wear. Wearing a retainer is typically required after any orthodontic treatment; however, with fast braces, even the treatment time for your retainer is decreased. Most patients only have to wear their retainer for 15-20 minutes each day.
- Typically no extraction necessary. Overcrowding of teeth is quite common in orthodontic patients; with fast braces, however, tooth extractions aren’t usually required.
St. Pete Beach, FL Fast Braces Treatment
- Designing your treatment plan. During your consultation, your St. Pete beach dentist will evaluate your teeth and overall oral health to determine the best treatment plan for your ultimate dental goals.
- Beginning your orthodontic treatment. Once a treatment plan has been determined, your orthodontist will attach the triangular brackets and flexible wire to your teeth. Your path to a straighter has begun!
- Fast braces post-treatment. When your orthodontic treatment has been completed, you will be provided with a retainer which will need to be worn every day to ensure your smile stays straight.