Is your smile suffering from decay or damage? Looking for a dental fillings in St. Pete Beach, FL? At Dental Arts in St. Pete Beach, FL, we are proud to offer both composite tooth-colored fillings along with traditional silver amalgam fillings depending upon your budget and preference. Ready for your St. Petersburg dental filling? Contact us today!
Tooth Filling Benefits
- Improves tooth appearance. Composite, tooth-colored fillings can be a great way to improve the appearance of your tooth, due to the ability to match the color/shade perfectly with your natural smile.
- Improves tooth durability. When a tooth is decayed or damaged it can be weakened; our dental fillings in St. Pete beach help provide durability to the tooth and protect it from fracturing.
- Repairs tooth damage. As your tooth becomes damaged or decayed it can lose structural integrity, making it more susceptible to further damage. Our St. Petersburg dental fillings can help repair this damage and prevent further complications.
- Prevents further infection. When a tooth is decayed, infected or damaged the problem can spread to the root of your tooth, dental fillings can stop the infection and prevent it from spreading further into the tooth.
ST. PETE BEACH DENTAL FILLING PROCEDURE
- Tooth filling preparation. During your appointment at our St. Pete Beach, FL office, we will numb the affected area to reduce the risk of any discomfort. A rubber dam (small sheet of rubber) will then be placed over the affected tooth, protecting your gums and other teeth.
- Tooth cleanup. Any areas of decay, bacteria, or infection will be thoroughly removed from the tooth using specialized dental tools, once removed the area will be rinsed to prepare for your St. Petersburg tooth filling
- Tooth filling placement. Once the affected tooth has been properly cleaned of decay, bacteria or infection, the filling will be applied to the area. Finally, the area will be shaped and polished to best match the shape and color of your natural smile.