Crowns & Bridges
Do you have severely decayed or damaged teeth? Do your teeth need to be extracted or are they already missing? Tooth crowns and dental bridges are common dental procedures used to restore a patient’s teeth. Our St. Pete Beach dental crowns are essentially a cap that is placed over a tooth affected by severe decay or damage. Our dental bridges in St. Petersburg are often used to restore a gap in a patient’s smile due to missing or recently extracted teeth. Looking for crowns or bridges St. Pete beach, FL?
BENEFITS OF DENTAL CROWNS IN ST. PETE BEACH
- Strengthens the tooth. When a tooth is decayed or damaged it can become weakened and more susceptible to fractures, a dental crown can provide strength for the weakened tooth, preventing further damage.
- Supports larger cavities. When a tooth has been weakened, or there isn’t enough tooth structure for a filling, a dental crown can be used to support the tooth.
- Improves tooth appearance. Teeth that are chipped, cracked, stained or damaged can be easily concealed using a dental crown, improving the appearance of your smile, while protecting your tooth.
- Secures a dental bridge in place. When a dental bridge is used, crowns will be placed on adjacent teeth to provide support and stability for your tooth bridge.
BENEFITS OF OUR ST. PETE BEACH DENTAL BRIDGES
- Improves the appearance of your smile. Having missing or severely damaged teeth can have a big impact on your self-confidence, a dental bridge can correct these imperfections, leaving you with a more appealing smile.
- Restore smile function. Missing teeth not only affect your appearance but can also have an impact on the health of your smile, your bite and even ability to speak correctly.
- Prevent teeth shifting. When a tooth is missing, it is common for the rest of your teeth to begin shifting and become misaligned and harder to care for.
St. Pete Beach Dental Crowns and Bridges
- Preparing for your dental crown or tooth bridge. Once we have determined you are a candidate for a crown or tooth bridge, impressions will be made of your smile so that a professional dental laboratory can create your prosthetic.
- Creating your dental bridge or tooth crown. The impressions taken will be sent to a laboratory so that your custom smile can be created.
- Fitting your tooth crown or dental bridge. Once your dental crown or tooth bridge has been created, we will test the fit and comfort. It will then be bonded into place or attached.