Is Invisalign Right For Me?
Five good reasons to choose Invisalign.
- Appearance – Invisalign are clear braces that you can barely see, and the person wearing them does not look like they are wearing braces at all. Much more attractive than metal braces.
- Comfort – You can take out these clear braces when you need to do so.
- Safety – They reduce damage to your gums and teeth.
- Length of Treatment – Straighten teeth faster. Takes one to one and one-half years.
- Knowing what to expect – Dental patients plan their treatment ahead of time on the computer with their dentist, so they know how long it will take and why.
Invisalign aligners are designed from a medical grade plastic. The plastic is of a polyurethane resin…. A clear plastic – not harmful or not carcinogenic.
Five reasons to choose Metal Braces:
- Strength – the metal is strong when compared to other options. Usually made of stainless steel.
- Affordable – This brace remains the treatment option that is most affordable.
- Versatility – Metal can handle the most severe sets of crooked, spaced out, misaligned, and crowded teeth.
- Variety – Available in different designs and colors.
- Speed – It is usually faster than any other type brace in straightening teeth.
To decide you need to ask yourself:
- What is it you want to fix and how severe is it per your dentist?
- Gapped teeth
- Crowded teeth
- What is your age?
- Invisalign is great for the older teenager and adults.
- How determined are you to fix your smile?
- You must wear the Invisalign 22 hours a day.
- Have you gone so far as to take Invisalign’s Smile Assessment Test?
- You only have to give a little information about yourself and what your goals are for your teeth, and the Smile Assessment will tell you if you are a good candidate. But, it will take a dental professional to make the final assessment after looking at your teeth to decide if Invisalign is right for you.
Ready to schedule an Invisalign consultation? Book your appointment online today!